Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Letters to him...

Wednesday...(one week later)

Two days. Forty-eight long hours. No sign of resolution. Not even a glimmer. I want to be mad. I do. I can deal with those emotions so much easier than those of hurt. I wake up in a panic. With it hard to breathe because I don't want the last time we talked or touched to be the last time. I called my mom so early this morning to talk to her. I know people are getting exhausted about how much I talk about you. I can't to you so I talk about you.

I know that God said patience will prevail. I beg in the stillness of each day, of each night that you think of me. That you think of our good times. Our laughs and our memories. I beg you hold onto those and not let them become memories. I am willing to endure so much more with you. I am willing to walk along you as we both heal from the scars of our past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith.Hope.Love

     I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in others; in playing a role, in helping them to prove ourselves worthy of love, of acceptance, ...