Monday, May 25, 2020

Letters to him...

Second Monday Post 2...

A wave of sadness has engulfed me. I can't breathe. I struggle to come up out of this. The pressure on my chest. My rapidly beating heart. And then the tears...

This isn't ok. I long to hear the familiar ringtone or thunk of a text from you. I long to see your truck pull into my drive. I long to hold you. To laugh with you. To be with you.

I wonder if this is what a near drowning feels like? The waves keep pounding me and knocking me back down. I can't stand up....

Jesus....sweet Jesus.. I crying out to you. Pull me out of this. Make this better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith.Hope.Love

     I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in others; in playing a role, in helping them to prove ourselves worthy of love, of acceptance, ...